Thursday 6 June 2013

Frost Fairy to keep you cool




As it is so hot and humid irl now I decided I would cool down for my blog, so have combined a cooling fantasy skin and outfit.  This stunning skin is the current group gift at Aeva/Heartsick.  This is an incredibly generous gift, as it contains:

Gemmed skin in 9 tones
Eyelashes, both long and short
Shape (but I am using my own)
Mesh bare feet and alpha in all tones (not worn)
Bare teeth plus alpha (not worn)
Eyebrow shape (worn)

The group is currently free to join.






The outfit I have paired with this gorgeous skin is the Frost Fairy from Angelwing.  This pure white ethereal outfit has snow flakes adorning the headdress, outfit itself, and the crown, along with a snowflake belly ring, and the wings themselves which are intricately constructed of snowflakes.

Currently all outfits at Angelwing cost 25L (yes, this fantastic creation cost just 25L!), plus walls and walls of freebies for group members.  The group is 50L to join.  I have no idea how long the sale will last.


ZZ is wearing:

Outfit:  Angelwing – Frost Fairy
Hair:  Elikatera - Anya, burgundy
Eyes:  IKON – Ardent in Frostbite
Skin:  Aeva – Arielle Gemstone 
Eyelashes:  Aeva – Long eyelashes
Hair:  Elikatira - Lasting
Feet:  GOS

No comments:

Post a Comment