Monday 9 March 2015

#322 Longing for you

Post #322

Today I am showing a plethora of wonderful newness.  My skin, which think is absolutely gorgeous, is Vera, the current group gift at Mundos.  I know Mundos for their fabulous shoes so this skin was a real surprise, and blew me away when I put it on.  Love love love it!   I am also wearing a pair of my new favourite eyes from #adored who I have only recently discovered but their eyes are really beautiful.

Post #322

My outfit consists of separates from  three designers whose recent work I am really liking - anything fitted to any of the mesh bodies I use makes me a happy little blogger. 

My perfectly crafted crop top sweater by Blueberry comes in 5 standard sizes plus fitted for Belleza Venus, both push up and regular, and also lola appliers for V1 & V2.  The fat pack comes with a hud giving 13 colour options.

My beautifully made leather pants are available in three separate colours, or a fatpack of the three - they are also available in a fabric version.  In your pack you get fitted mesh versions for classic avatar, Belleza Venus, SLink Physique and Maitreya Lara.

Post #322

Last but most certainly not least are these fabulous shoes from KC Couture.  I love KC Couture items but this new release takes it to another level.  In your pack you get shoes individually fitted and rigged for SLink, Maitreya and TMP Ouch.  You also get a hud giving you a choice of textures - 50 main (40 colours, 10 patterns), 50 strap, 50 heel and 40 metal, and you can also remove the studs and strap.  I have shown you just a few combos I made but I am sure there must be at least a gazillion (or 6) more.  Oh how I love texture change huds!  


Credits:


Body
Mesh Body:  Belleza Venus  
Skin:   Mundos  Vera - Sugar - Group Gift
Hair:  Truth Bexley
Eyes:  Adored - dream eyes - eminence
Hands & Feet:  SLink 

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Redgrave
Manicure & Pedicure:   Hello Dav - Cool Hand Luke Gloss (B)

Clothing
Top:  Blueberry - Bisquit Crop Top Sweater - Belleza PushUp
Pants:  DE Designs - Tori Pants - Leather - Belleza


Accessories
Shoes:  KC Couture Indomita Heels for High SLink feet
Necklace: Cae :: Arabesque :: Necklace
Earrings: Cae :: Arabesque :: Necklace

Poses
Poses: KaTink - Haute
Backdrop:  KaTink 



Info
There are usually more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.

SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  

No comments:

Post a Comment