Tuesday 17 March 2015

#329 Skin Fair 2015 - Sn@tch


Today I am showing you some of the truly dramatic make-up Sn@tch have released for the Skin Fair 2015.  

Sn@tch at Skin Fair 2015

Above I am showing the Cabaret Full Makeup which I absolutely adore, so bold and dramatic, and so easy to wear, I can definitely see these being pulled out for numerous blog posts in the future.

Below is the Nefertiti Eye Makeup, very exotic and mysterious and in a fantastic range of shadow colours.  I have a thing for eyeliner, particularly flips or wings, so these are very me.  There is plenty more to see at the Sn@tch shop at Skin Fair 2015, and I highly recommend you hop over there when crowds allow, and pick some dramatic bargains up.


Sn@tch at Skin Fair 2015


Credits:

Makeup:  Sn@tch for Skin Fair 2015
Hair:  Truth - Delta
Eyes:  Adored Glacier 

No comments:

Post a Comment