Wednesday 29 July 2015

#398 Look what I found in My Attic!

Post #398

One of my favourite monthly events is My Attic at the Deck, where items are priced at just 95L for the duration of the event, which is 21st - 31st of each month.  My top, capris, jewellery and shoes are all from this month's "Cruise Report" themed My Attic but with only a few days left, you will need to run to grab these bargains.  

My top and capris by Leri Miles, are bought separately and come in a large range of colours so you can mix and match as you wish.  My jewellery is from a new-to-me store, Meva, and I just love the nautical theme.  

I will show my navel piercing in close up in another post, but I just have to say that it is the first piercing I have had that is fitted to mesh bodies, and honestly it makes life so much easier.  This one is fitted to Maitreya Lara (also available separately fitted for Belleza Isis and Freya), and gives you 6 different fitmesh options (to allow for the differing navel positioning on whatever skin you are wearing) and an unrigged version you can move and resize, so you can find your perfect fit.  It also comes with KC Couture's extensive hud allowing a myriad of texture change options.  

My flatties are also from My Attic at the Deck and come rigged for Maitreya, Slink and Belleza flat feet - and there is a wide variety of colours to choose from and at 95L

Credits:

Body
Mesh Body:  Maitreya  Lara 
Skin:   WoW Skins Romy Tan 02
Hair:  enVOGUE Britney
Eyes:  Ikon Promise
Hands & Feet:  Maitreya  

Cosmetics
Eyelashes:  Mon Cheri Falsies
Manicure & Pedicure:   Nailed It - Maitreya - French Manicure - Pastels Set

Clothing
Top:  Leri Miles Designs - Cyndi Tank - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31
Pants:  Leri Miles Designs - Cyndi Capris - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31
Shoes:  Livalle Rosetta -Ballet Flats- Black (Maitreya) - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31

Accessories
Necklace:  Meva Anchor - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31
Earrings:  Meva Anchor - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31
Bracelet/Bangle:  Meva  Anchor - available at My Attic At the Deck till July 31
Navel Piercing: KC Couture Janine Navel Piercing

Poses
Poses: KaTink  - Andrea - new editorial set 
Backdrop:  KaTink - Beach Sunset



Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
 
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).  



No comments:

Post a Comment