Sunday 20 September 2015

#415 Look what I found in My Attic!


Post #415 My Attic September

A new round of My Attic at the Deck opens tomorrow, the 21st, and I am showing you some sneak peeks of the goodies available - the theme this month is Town & Country.  I have to confess that I have been suffering event fatigue recently and don't go to nearly as many as I used to, but I try never to miss My Attic as the quality is always great, there is a great mix of old and new (to me) designers, and everything is just 95L (to cost at least 250L when they go to the main stores).  What's not to love!

Anyway, onto the goodies - my hair is from EMO-tions and is a casual tousled messy floppy do which I love.  It comes in all the expected colour packs and as well as having a great range of textures in your chosen hud, you can also change the colour of the ribbon. It is great to see Cae taking part in this round with their equestrian set which is very cute.  It comes with a hud allowing you to choose from silver, copper and gold.


Post #415 My Attic September


My chinos are from a new to me designer, The Annex, they fit great and come in a great selection of colours.  They also have a sweater vest available which is just as cute if not more so, but I wanted to wear this hair which covers the sweater too much.

Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  V2 Nour Tan
EMO-tions Stephanie 2 - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept
IKON Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 Nailed It - Maitreya - Gemstones Set

Clothing 
Just Because Janice Tube Top
The Annex Chinos in Charcoal - available at My Attic at The Deck Sept
Livalle Rosetta Ballet Flats - Navy Blue for Maitreya

Accessories
Cae Equestrian Necklace, bracelet & earrings 
- available at My Attic at The Deck Sept

Poses
 Diesel Works Poses - Clover
 KaTink Backdrop - Skies

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment