Thursday 5 November 2015

#433 No two persons ever read the same book....

...Edmund Wilson 

Post #433

When I started putting this look together, I found Zsa had a kind of book nerd look going on, so I hunted for book props in my inventory, found this set from Picture This, and we did the shoot.   However, I then found myself unable to find a current slurl or mp store for Picture This, so I am wondering if they have closed down. I will continue trying to locate them and will update this post if I am successful.

Anyway, onto the clothes.  My necklace and earrings set are new by Indulge Temptation for Designer Circle - there are 6 different huds to choose from - I say buy 'em all while they are discounted!  Indulge Temptation are fast becoming a real favourite of mine for jewelry, and I will definitely wear these again and make sure the earrings are more visible because they are really pretty.

Post #433


I am wearing a skirt and sweater from Baby Monkey, both of which come with the special Baby Monkey basics hud which includes 9 classic, wardrobe staple colours - I have included the ad for the outfit below, so you can see what you get in the pack and what great value it is, particularly as both pieces are compatible with Maitreya, Belleza and Slink as well as fitmesh and standard sizing.  I am wearing mine on my Maitreya Lara and they fit like a dream.  Oh, and skirt and sweater can be worn separately.

My shoes from KC Couture also come with a humoungous texture change hud with 40 choices (if Zsa tells you I had to get my calculator out to work this out, don't believe her!) for each of 4 shoe parts - so basically any colour combo you want, you will be able to create it.



Credits:

Body
Maitreya Lara
 WoW Skins  Ramona Tan
Elikatira  Karee, blondes hud
IKON  Triumph Eyes

Cosmetics
Mon Cheri Falsies Eyelashes
 La Boheme Ombre Glass Set1 Red
League Classic Wing EyeLiner 2 Tattoo

Clothing
Baby Monkey Cropped sweater Maitreya
Baby Monkey Knit skirt Maitreya
KC Couture  Robin Heels for Maitreya

Accessories
Glamistry Sunglasses PU2001
Indulge Temptation Necklace & Earrings available at Designer Circle

Poses
Picture This! - Book Nerd (slurl to be added if and when I find one)
 KaTink Backdrop

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment