Thursday 14 April 2016

#480 The first time I see a jogger smiling, I'll consider it

Joan Rivers 

Post #480

This post has taken me way longer than it should have, because I was doing it as a home & garden/fashion mix, even took all the pics, but then decided I hated them, binned them and am doing the two posts separately.  As you can see, ZZ is still having fun messing with her mesh heads, and took advantage of this great new pose pack by Nantra for The Instruments.  It comprises 6 poses plus mirrors, along with 2 mobile phone props with mirrors. 

Post #480

These new ones capris from Doc Eldritch made me squee a bit, because I love capris and have struggled to find just the right pair - and now I have!  They are really well constructed, with realistic creases and shading and come in a great selection of colours (individual or fatpack), with a hud to change hardware and belt texture.  They are compatible with all the major mesh bodies (demo first of course!) plus classic avatar.

My shirt from Just Because comes in a plethora of beautiful colours and is compatible with Maiteya Lara, both Slink bodies and all the Belleza bodies.  Both of the designers featured have colour palettes that I adore - nothing so bright you need pixel sunglasses to look at them, but deep, rich gorgeous tones.  Add that to their fantastic original mesh builds and superlative textures, these are both designers I would recommend to anyone.

Post #480

Credits:

If an item is for sale at an event, I give the slurl to that event, but in case this blog post is read after the event has finished, I also include the slurl to the mainstore.
   
Body

Maitreya Lara
Catwa Jessica
WoW Skins 2016 Hope BRONZE Catwa applier
Hair Wasabi Pills Celine - available at Uber
IKON Odyssey eyes

Cosmetics
DaneMarkZ - Maitreya nails -  Nebula

Clothing
Just Because Kathie Shirt - available at
 DE Designs - Nina Capri Fatpack
Baby Monkey - Toe Tipped Leather Flats (texture change)

Accessories
YS & YS Ever Cross Necklace & earrings - available at The Dressing Room

Poses
Nantra - Downtown - available at The Instruments

Location
My Attic using SecondSnaps Studio


Tools I use in most blog posts
SecondSnaps Studio 3 v3.07

Info
There are often more photos of blogged items on my flickr account here.
SLURLs are current at time of posting.  If you need help with anything I have blogged, feel free to send me an email, inworld IM or nc, or a plurk (all links on contacts page).

No comments:

Post a Comment